Keri from Keri On tagged me for this award. I am supposed to give 7 random facts about myself, and then I will pass it on. I enjoyed reading the 7 facts about Keri, and I do think it is a nice way to get to know a little more about each other. Thanks Keri.
Now let's see 7 Random facts....
1. I was born in California (yawn... I know but still, its a fact and its random)
2. My family moved to Europe when I was about 3 years old; We lived in Wales, Italy and Germany for several years.
3. I spoke Italian somewhat fluently (or so I am told), but don't remember any of it now except the few words that my family sometimes say to each other such as; "Pamela cativa" (pronounce Pamela: Pam - a - (long a) - la): or" Mikala cativa" or : "Davida cativa".... which means "naughty Pammy" or "naughty Mikey", or "naughty Davey".... (my brother's names are Mike and Dave). Now isn't that funny the things you forget, and the things you remember?
4. My family moved to Phoenix , Arizona after we returned from Europe, where I lived until I got married.
5. When I was in High School I took German as my language course. I can remember a little more German than Italian, because I was able to go back to Germany for a summer when I was 17, to visit my Dad who was living there at that time.
6. When I was a little girl I used to say "when I grow up, I am going to marry a rancher". When I was a junior in High school, I met a young man whom I fell in love with and I married him 2 years later. He grew up helping his Grandfather on his ranch every summer. It was his desire to be a rancher. Isn't The Lord good to us? We have been married 31 years now.
7. Books are one of many favorite things. I love to read, collect, look at and smell books. To me a house doesn't seem quite complete with out some sort of library to brows through.
Now I would like to tag Ann of 8 Acres of Eden. I would enjoy learning 7 random things about her.