- Wooden Clothespins
- Mini popsicle sticks for the tail wing and rudder (you will cut both ends off some of your mini popsicle sticks, for a tail rudder for each plane)
- Medium/small ice cream sticks or medium sized popsicle sticks (I used the ice cream sticks) for the wings
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Spray paint and/or craft paint
- Drop a dab of hot glue on the top of a clothes pin.
4. Place a dab of glue on the tail and glue a mini popsicle stick for the tail.
8. Create a protected environment to spray paint….
9. Place a stick in the mouth of the clothespin to give yourself a handle while spray painting.
10. Spray paint both sides of the plane (you could also paint with acrylic craft paint and a brush).
Decorate with an alternate paint color if you desire; Steve did all the painting for me; I think he had a great time doing it; there is a kid in all of us don't you think. He also loved thinking about each of his Grandkids while he painted them.
Glue a magnet to the bottom.
These can be used to make party favors as is, or added to a Magnetic Greeting Card, for a cute decoration on the card. Click here for the instructions.