Sunday, January 1, 2012

Homemade

Crafts and More


Welcome to the "Homemade" Link.
Here you will find a table of contents  to a variety of crafts and homemade items.  It may be a bit unconventional, but I have arranged the crafts into months and linked them in the month that seemed like a good place to find them....One of these days, perhaps I will organize them better, but in the mean time; there they are. There is also some links to some of our parties we have had, as well as some everyday homemade links.  Some of my older posts are not always the best of pictures... I have gotten a little better at that as I have grown with my blog, but perhaps they will be fun to look at anyway.


My Homemade Board on Pinterest
My Craft and DIY Board on Pinterest

                                                                                                                                         
March   

April


June

Everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment