I'm getting ready to go to Henderson, Nevada to visit my Mom for a few days, but actually got a couple of posts done ahead if you can believe that. This one is a little bag for my 52 weeks of projects, and is an easy little clutch purse, or bag for jewelry or make-up. It was a really quick project, and I thought I might make a couple more for travel... might put some cotton batting in the next one to give it a little cush.
1. Cut two pieces of satin or silk type material (on the fold at the bottom) into a rectangular size of your
2. With right sides together, sew the 2 pieces together, leaving a 2 inch opening at on one side.
3. Turn right sides out, and iron with (silk setting).
4. Fold bottom half of purse to desired height. Decide where to put button and button hole. Add button hole.
5. Pin together and then top stitch together (including top flap.
6. Add button.