Begin by sautéing the garlic in two tablespoons of butter.
Add onions and sauté.
Add the sliced mushrooms. and 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
and Yellow Squash.
.....and saute until vegetables are tender but not over cooked.
See, its like Linguini... Spaghetti.... Fettucini; yum.
If desired, add sliced chicken.
Place in a bowl and pour Alfredo sauce generously over the vegetables.
Stir together with fresh Basil or Parsley.
Serve as a side dish or a main dish.
2 Tablespoons butter
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 small Zucchini cut like linguini
1 small Yellow Squash cut like linguini
1 small carrot shredded
1 small onion diced
8 oz of mushrooms diced
1 large clove garlic minced
1 or 2 leaves of fresh Basil or Parsley.
Sliced chicken breast (optional)
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan.
- Add minced garlic and sauté.
- Add Olive Oil into pan.
- Add Remaining ingredients one at a time and sauté gently until vegetables are tender.
- Place into a bowl and top with Alfredo sauce.
- Serve as individual servings accompanying a main dish, or add Chicken and serve as a main dish.
3 Tablespoons Butter
2 cups half and half
3/4 cup mozzarella or any white cheese
3/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- In a medium Sauce pan, melt butter and stir in flour.
- Add Half and Half and whisk as you pour to keep the flour and butter well distributed.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat and add cheeses.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pour over pasta or vegetables.