Sunday, October 28, 2012

Photography Tips

I have several children who are amazing photographers.  I am a work in progress, longing to improve my skills with my camera, so I can use them for my art work, my blog, and my etsy shop.   My kids have taught me some wonderful things in the photography department, and I have also been listening to tips on etsy and you tube.  It is helping.  I  think some of you will be interested to learn a few tips as well. I had a hard time downloading the video for this, so I have just posted the link.  Be sure to click on it, and you can watch a video on how to develop a type of name brand in what you create,  and photography workshop one and two.  Hope these will bless you with a few great tips.  Have a great week.


Photography Workshop Part One and Two

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Pam. I will have to take a looksie at it, I'm sure it will help me in this new blogging adventure. You have an Etsy shop now? Where is it? I want to take a looksie.... I hope you are having fun with your girls!! Have a great week!
    Love Ya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pam I will need a entire class to be able to produce the quality of your pictures.
    Miss you and look forward to a cup of tea and to hear all about your trip!
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, I so enjoyed this video and now I am feeling the itch to start an etsy shop again!! I can't wait to see what you do with yours! You are such an encourager to me!!

    LOVE YOU
    ~ Marie

    ReplyDelete