and bread dough are all the ingredients you need to make these.
With Marinara or Spaghetti Sauce
Meatball Sandwich Muffins
Bread dough: 24 frozen dinner rolls, thawed (about 2 1/2 pounds bread dough)
24 Pre made Meatballs
24 slices Mozerella or Provolone Cheese (about 2 inches by 2 inches)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll and stretch each roll until it is about 4 inches across.
- Top with cheese and then Meatball.
- Stretch dough over meatball and cheese.
- Squeeze dough together at the seems, to form a dough ball.
- Place in greased Muffin Tin.
- Allow to rise 30 - 45 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- Bake 15 -20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Marinara Sauce for dipping.
and dip and….
bite…. and dip and….
bite…. its like exercise… really it is.