Baking up some apple goodness.
Making up some cinnamon scented ornaments.
Tossing together a Fall Snack Mix.
....and a few more.
- A Fall Family Picnic
- An outing to pick apples, chilies or pumpkins
- Roast hot dogs and marshmallows around the fire (inside or outside is equally nice)
- A Nature walk, which includes finding pinecones, or picking dried flowers, seeds or grasses and leaves to make arrangements around the house or create crafts such as wreaths, potpourri, scented pinecones, topiary, tea, note cards etc.
- Make crafts around the table with the kids, to decorate for Fall, or Christmas gifts, or Ornaments.
- Cook up some Favorites, such as Apple Pie, Apple Dumpling, Caramel Apple Dip, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Torte, Pumpkin bread, Green Chili, Chili Relleno Casserole, Green Chili Rice,Texas Chili, Fall Party Mix,
- Have friends over for a little Harvest Party
- Go to a Corn Maze or Harvest Festival at a local Farm
- Enjoy preparing for Christmas before any hectic pace can set in.
What are some of your favorite Fall Traditions?
Pumpkin Torte Recipe here
Have a lovely weekend Everyone. May you be blessed with the peacefulness of His Spirit this Fall Season.