Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A month that went too fast


Its hard to believe that it has been just a little over a month since Nathan and Himilce and the babies were here. I was skimming the pictures in the camera to finally write a new post, and couldn't resist a few more pictures from their visit. It has definitely been a "full" season for us; starting with their visit, then came Thanksgiving, then Steve and I celebrated our 30th anniversary (on the same day that Jon and Marie celebrated their 2nd), then we celebrated Olga's 18th birthday, then Steve and I attended a couple of weekend craft fairs, where I was able to sell some of my jewelry and some Christmas bulbs (Himilce and I had a great time making some of those bulbs when she was here). After that, we flew out to Oregon to visit Luke, and now here it is just 2 days before Christmas, and I think we are almost caught up and ready. The kids and I did one happy day of baking on Monday, but didn't get our "Christmas Piroshkis" made this year. We had a great time making them at Thanksgiving; that's a pic of them in the middle.














1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful pictures of your beautiful family! Thank you so much for sharing them Pam, I just love seeing everyone!

    ReplyDelete