Wednesday, November 26, 2014

My Cup Overflows

I am giving thanks today for the many blessings in our lives.  I look around and though the world is in a  turmoil, I can still find so many things to be thankful for.  I pray for blessings for you all dear friends, may you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy precious moments with your families and loved ones.  Thank you all for your friendship… you have all been a blessing to me…. and speaking of that, I am enjoying a delicious cup of Cocoa and Coffee (I often like to mix them) this morning as I write this post, compliments of the Mayo family; You see, I won the give away that they hosted a couple of weeks ago   What fun was that?!!!!  Here is a picture of the goodies that were included:  I loved every last thing.  Also, all the Fall colors were perfect in my kitchen, because that is what I have decorated with.  Love the homemade dish cloth… loved it all.  Thank you Mayo family, for your sweet gift.  You are a very precious family.  I love the encouragement and light that shines from you and from your precious blog. 



This week also, I was featured in a creative website called "Cut out and Keep".  I was featured for the week, with a recipe for every day.  I felt very honored  and wanted to thank Kat for the feature .  I will also put the link on my side bar, so you can check out the various creative projects that are posted each day and each week.






May your travel be safe, and your families be blessed, and your joy be full, and your table abundant and your cup overflowing with His many blessings,

Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, For His lovingkindness is everlasting.

Psalm 107: 1

2 comments: