Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A long busy week


It is indeed only Tuesday, but for me it is the end of a long busy week, finalized by Olga flying out this morning at 6:30 A.M. for North Carolina (where she will have 3 days of intensive soccer training, then will be on a flight to Gothenburg, Sweden along with quite a few others).  She is playing in the "Gothia Cup", which is  like a "world cup" for youth.  What excitement.  Our week was consumed in all the last minute details as well as dentist visits (not a happy day), College preparation and packing for school this fall. We had a little "World Cup" party on Sunday after church, and a mad dash this morning at 3:00 A.M. to get ready to head out the door to Colorado Springs by 4:00.  My eyelids are a little heavy as I type, and I don't think there will be much to this post except this recap, as my feeble explanation as to why I have again missed a week out of my 52 two weeks. So, tomorrow I will perhaps post a little project I finished 2 weeks ago... very easy one.  Sweet dreams everyone.

Pam


1 comment:

  1. All the best, Olga! I wonder if Scotland are taking part in the competition? Must try and find out..
    Love, Anne x

    ReplyDelete