Friday, October 2, 2015

Muffin Tin Mania: 20 Unique Muffin Ideas


"Muffin Tin, how do I love thee, let me count the ways.  You have faithfully cooked up delicious little cakes and breads since the day of your invention, and we have discovered that you are the perfect pan to make delightful, little portable, handheld meals, snacks and desserts already portioned out in just the right size.  Children and adults  love the foods that pop out of those little cups of yours; food that is perfect for  parties, picnics, or lunch boxes; breakfasts, lunch or dinner; to stay or to go; beautiful or rustic; wholesome or comforting, glitzy or humble, your creations are perfect for any occasion. You are adorable".

One of the most viewed posts on this blog,  is Spaghetti Pie Meal in a Muffin as pictured in the header. It isn't the post I would have thought to have had so much traffic. It has been featured in several websites such as Chowhound Luvo, Huffington Post and The Whoot, all of which have contributed to its popularity; but I think the main reason that it has done so well, is that Muffin Tin ideas are flourishing and I can understand why, they are irresistible. I find myself often thinking of meals that I can make for the muffin tin.

Soooo …..I decided to share some of my favorite muffin tin ideas that I have saved on my Muffin and Cupcake Pinterest board; they are from a variety of websites, including this one. So get out those  muffin tins, and put them to use with some of these recipes, and change up the menu plan with a little bit of fun.

by Gather For Bread


From Where Your Treasure Is


By Play Party Pin


by Where Your Treasure Is


by Circle of Moms


by Iowa Girl Eats


From Where Your Treasure Is


From Chocolate Covered Katie


From Where Your Treasure Is




From Cakes Cottage


from Cincyshopper.com


From Where Your Treasure Is



From Dairy Makes Sense

From Muffin Mania

From Fifteen Spatulas

Trim Healthy Mama Compliant
Chocolate Pecan Muffins
from Flowers in His Garden

from Stranded Foodie

from Heavenly Homemakers


Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Muffins
from Where Your Treasure Is

7 comments:

  1. I hopped over to visit and was scrolling through all those yummy pictures only to find that you included one of mine! You are a sweetie....thank you for the link. Everything looks so temptingly wonderful....thank you for sharing. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille, I think it was that chocolate pecan muffin that brought me to your blog. I found it on Pinterest, and clicked on it, and found you. Such a happy discovery, and I am so glad to have clicked on that link, I found such treasure there. XOXO
    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. My children and hubby would LOVE those corn dog muffins. ;) I HAVE to make those. Why didn't I think of that???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki, I thought the same thing about those corn dog muffins; I don't know why, but I just love the idea of them.

      Delete
  4. I love the idea of a meal in a cup! And I am drawn more to them now, because you can make a ton up and freeze and eat later...that is the way to go!
    I'm gonna browse through your links and print some out to make for this month. I need all the inspiration I can get to help me cook something yummy!

    I hope you are doing well. Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam!! They all look delicious. Thank you for sharing. I always love your recipes and they are always a hit! We love them~ The Peanut Butter Pie one looks extra yummy ;-)

    ~Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow some great ideas!! they all look amazing :) I will have one of each haha ~Heather

    ReplyDelete